A photovoltaic plant is not only an ethical choice to reduce CO2 emissions and generate green energy, but is also a guaranteed investment opportunity with technical and economic advantages:
- Solar radiation is a free source and is guaranteed because it is inexhaustible
- Most countries support several types of photovoltaic incentive programs
- Worldwide, photovoltaic energy ensures a power supply which allows individuals to produce, consume and sell their energy
- Opportunity to hedge the cost of energy, insulating own business from high levels of energy inflation
- Since the PV plant is a static system, it is relatively fast and easy to build
- Limited failure events and related maintenance costs because is composed by few mechanic components.
- Solar PV systems have an operational lifespan of over 25 years